- Pepper TSWV – Launched
- Tomato TSWV – Launched
- Watermelon Fon–Increasing reference isolates of races 0, 1 and 2 for deposit with NPGS. Final confirmation test underway.
- Tomato Mi–Phytosanitary tests of increased seeds underway. Functional test needed. Developing a network of experts to distribute eggs of Mi.
- Tomato Fol–Final functional tests needed. Phytosanitary testing under way. Increasing isolates of references Fol 1 and Fol 2 for deposit with NPGS.
- Melon Px–Differentials selected, seed increases done, final ring test under way. Results will determine which differentials will be increased for distribution.
- Pepper PVY–Increase of differential hosts underway. Isolates of PVY 0, 1 and 1.2 identified and will be increased for deposit with NPGS.
- Pepper PepMoV–Increase of differential hosts underway. Isolate of PepMoV identified and will be increased for deposit with NPGS.
- Pepper Tobamoviruses–Planning under way for seed increases, reference isolates located and will be increased by Laura for deposit with NPGS.
- Tomato Verticillium wilt–White paper in development. Seed increase of differentials is under way. Evaluating isolates to serve as reference.
- Tomato Spot – Approved by AC and development initiated.
- Tomato Speck – Approved by AC and development initiated
- Pepper Phytophthora crown and root rot – Approved by AC and development initiated